3.4

First off, office building charged for parking. I waited 40 minutes past my appointment to be seen. Once I finally had my room, the doctor entered as if he had no idea what I was there for. It would have been nice if he had taken the time to look at my charge or something to make me feel like a cared for patient. He never did any measurements for the surgery I was looking in to getting. I then was charged for the garbage 5 minute consultation (I had seen over ten doctors previously in my research and had never been charged) I was then never called or informed about ANY follow-up.

Needs work

First let’s start with the wait time , I was in this office for 2 hours past my appointment time waiting to be see. Just in turn to have to reschedule. Secondly his Nurse Rocio....she needs a class on professionalism and how to deal with patients . She’s very rude and abrupt and being an assistant to a doctor she should learn how to answer her phone. She usually has no knowledge of what’s going on when you call and instead of listening to rectify a situation, she listens to form her next abrupt response which sorry to say isn’t going to fly with everyone just like it’s not with me . His bedside manner is horrible . He doesn’t give his patients the sense that he cares at all he treats us all like a number . As a doctor your reputation shouldn’t be shot to the point where nurses in the hospital you operate out of are giving pre warnings about you and saying these things BEFORE your patients even have surgery. First Post op appointment was short and pointless , he did a bunch of work but didn’t check anything outside of what he saw. He didn’t check my stitches on my head nor in my mouth that he put there to make sure that they were fine, it was very “okay the swelling should go down , come back in two weeks “ that was it . Insurances should rethink his contract or putting his team through a class because they could use it .

Needs work

Rushed and abrupt

His nurse Rocio is very rude and unprofessional. They don’t give you the sense of they actually care like you would get with most patients. They’re very short and you would think being that they are a Medi-Cal contracted office that their bedside manner would be impeccable however it needs loads of work. They don’t look throughly check on you after your post op. When I had my breast done my surgeon was very attentive and hands on , dealing with this surgeon he doesn’t even check anything he just looks and gives and okay and that’s it....like actually do your job , check my stitches like your supposed to etc. this whole office just needs work .

Rushed and abrupt

Best Doctor!

Very compassionate and caring.

Best. Doctor. Everrrr!!!

Best. Doctor. EVERRR! I have been going to Dr. Rizvi for years now (this review is well overdue)! I was getting my botox shots and fillers from him for the past few years. He is the only one who injects the right amount so I do not look overdone. Did a breast aug and rhinoplasty with him a year and a half ago, which looks amazing. I could not be happier. Just last month I did the "vampire face lift" (AKA PRP) with him. I am literally glowing! He is the only doctor I trust going to. I heard he is also opening a Brentwood location, which I am super excited about.

Excellent Doctor! He makes you feel like he truly cares about you. Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and informative. Highly recommended!

Dr. Murtaza Rizvi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.