Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Musa M Aner
Dr. Musa M Aner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Brookline, MA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Aner is affiliated with Woman And Infants Hospital Of Rhode Island, Brigham And Womens Outpatient Pharmacy and Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. He speaks English.
Dr. Musa M Aner has 2 locations
330 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215
1 Brookline Pl Ste 105
Brookline, MA 02445
Book Online Now
Dr. Musa M Aner has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Musa M Aner has the following 2 expertise
- Palliative Care
Dr. Musa M Aner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Musa M Aner - Posted on October 28th, 2016
Dr. Aner is wonderful. He takes his time listening to my concerns, explains in detail what he can do for me. He is there every step of the way during the procedure and makes sure I am booked for follow-up with him and that I am satisfied with my treatment. He takes the pain away. I would highly recommend him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Musa M Aner - Posted on October 27th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Musa M Aner - Posted on July 19th, 2012
Dr Aner has a need to repeat the.course in bedside manner.His arrogant attitude is very offputting. He is intelligence but its offset by his attitude and lack of compassion for his patients. I have met many doctors to try to help me with my back problems and can honesty say i would not recommend him to anyone.After many visits to the Pain clinic. I have tried to give him tje benefit of a doubt. And have been very dissatisfied and very upset on more than several occasions !!
A Caring Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Musa M Aner - Posted on August 2nd, 2010
Dr. Aner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Musa M Aner Accepts the Following Insurance
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Musa M Aner, MD - Anesthesiology in Boston, MA, in this video.
Dr. Musa M Aner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.