Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Musa Modad MD
Dr. Musa Modad has 2 locations
Dr. Musa Modad has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Musa Modad has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
What a great doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Musa Modad - Posted on January 15th, 2019
Dr. Modad MD is primary Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Musa Modad - Posted on March 29th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Musa Modad - Posted on October 18th, 2012
This is one of the best Doctor's that I have been to in a long time and I am 72 year's old and have seen a many Doctor's in my time, He is a very careing Doctor and he take's his time on talkeing to you about your Problem and he is very accurate on diagnosing your problem.I would rate this Doctor as Excellent.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Musa Modad - Posted on April 28th, 2011
42 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional de Cordoba Escuela De Medicin
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Musa Modad Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Musa Modad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Moscow, ID.