Dr. Musaberk Goksel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Musaberk Goksel?

Incredible Doctor!

Dr. Goksel is my angel on earth! He spends so much time with me asking questions about my health. He truly cares about his patients and is not afraid to seek advice from other medical professionals when he needs to do so. This man works endless hours for his patients!

Absolutely fantastic Oncologist

Dr. Goksel is compassionate, experienced and educated. I feel very comfortable and at ease as we make decisions on further treatments. Great Oncologist, has a great bedside manner and always explains things in great detail.

The BEST!

Such a caring and knowledgeable Doctor. He called me late one night to give me the good news of my test results.... It sure made for a great weekend.

The Best!

He Is The BEST! Such an intelligent man with a big caring heart.

Dr. Goksel is an amazing physician; my Mom has been a patient of his for 8 yrs. or so & just loves him. He is very compassionate, very through & really know his stuff. My Mom has been fighting breast cancer off & on for 18 yrs. & has been treated by different Oncologist, but Dr. Goksel is the # 1 man to go to. I have never heard a patient or physician say anything negative about him. He is fulfilling his purpose here on earth & doing an amazing job of it.

Treats you as a person, not just a number.

Mr.

I was a patient of Dr. Goksel for cancer related blood disorders and he made me feel very confident in the treatment I was receiving. He made all the right decisions for me. He was very kind and very attentive. A wonderful Dr. and a wonderful man.

The BEST!

Dr. Goksel is an excellent doctor with a heart of gold. With two different kinds of cancer, I knew the treatment was going to be rough but he assured me all would go well. One afternoon I started having a reaction to the treatment, he was right there, never left me nor the building even though it was quite late and I was the last patient with the nurse. His staff is so caring and so kind. Dr. Goksel is a gem, an angel sent to help the sick. A++++++

Dr Goksel has made the cancer diagnosis easier than we ever imagined. He gave us the all the time and support we could ask. His knowledge is a comfort. We could never have asked for a better doctor. Warsaw has a gem in this man and we should do all we can to keep him here.

Great man, amazing doctor!