Dr. Mushir B Hassan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mushir B Hassan?

Had to see this doctor because my doctor, who is in this same group was overbooked. Was not happy with his bedside manner. He gave me pain pills for a lower back problem after spending only a few minutes with me. When the pain medication didn't work, he sent me for a CT scan and never contacted me with the results. I ended up coming back in to see my internist and found out I needed to be on steroids and follow-up physical therapy for degenerative disc disease. Very disappointing experience. I would rather go to the emergency room the next time, than see this doctor, if my internist is not available!

I have been seeing Dr. Hassan since we moved to Wisconsin. Not certain what Mr. Krill is alluding his to "not confident" statement. I have found Dr. Hassan to be completely professional. He actively listens, restating what he hears you saying. He asks lots of questions and never rushes through the appointments. My husband & daughter have both had the same experience. I think he's a terrific doctor. He's very thorough and thoughtful. Not crazy about the office now being part of Wheaton Franciscan but I won't change doctors.

Highly Recommend Dr. Mushir Hassan

Dr. Hassan spent about half-hour with me for my first visit. Very personable, and even spent time talking about our families. The next time I saw him was when I was admitted for pancreatic. His bedside manner is great, and he shows concern and empathy for me. I highly recommend Dr. Hassan for a general or Internal medical doctor.

Mr.

I was told about Dr. Hassan by my brother and ironically the best Doctor I ever had (Terry Hart M.D.-retired) was at the same address. I was okay with my doctor but he was a D.O. and seemed not confident. I feel a man of my age needs an Internist and I am more comfortable with a M.D. He was/is very friendly, obviously knows his profession and is very precise. For example, I see three other specialists and he wanted to have a list of all my medications and asked me to bring in the prescription bottles to make sure he had a correct listing. He is easy to talk to and being a large man, understands weight from muscle vs being flabby. Told me to lose weight, left it up to me to figure out how.Appointments are generally made a day or two from when I call instead of a week or two. Overall he is an A+ and the facility is full service (lab, xray, other specialists under one roof.

Dr. Mushir B Hassan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookfield, WI.