Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mushtak A Abbou has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mushtak A Abbou has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Mushtak A Abbou is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 20
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mushtak A Abbou - Posted on August 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mushtak A Abbou - Posted on March 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mushtak A Abbou - Posted on January 14th, 2015
Sweetest Man and an excellent Dr.!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mushtak A Abbou - Posted on November 12th, 2013
I had the best experience one could ever ask for during my pregnancy with Dr Abbou. He is easy to see and has a small office. I never had to wait long ever in the waiting room. He never goes on vacation, so he is gaureenteed to be at the delivery. I loved my experience from the beginning until the end. Dr Abbou is the best!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Abbou is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Mushtak A Abbou accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOB/GYN ASSOCIATES, 3535 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 301, Royal Oak, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mushtak A Abbou, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Royal Oak, MI, in this video.
Dr. Mushtak A Abbou is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.