Dr. Mushtaq Bukhari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mushtaq Bukhari?

Posted on September 25th, 2013

Dr. Bukhari is a very knowledgeable doctor who has excellent bed side manner. I have been his patients for 30 yrs and would not trust another doc.

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

The best doctor!!!!!!!!!

Not pleased with some things

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

First of all I had to cancel my appointment on the day of because I had to take my sick child to the doctor and they cancelled me as a patient because I wouldn't pay a $25 charge for canceling. There should be extenuating circumstances especially since I had been through 8 appointments with 4 procedures without missing. I was sent a letter saying I guess you want you privledges cancelled because you haven't responded to the $25 dollar charge, in which I did but was disregarded. The office staff was cold about my plea and didn't care. Second,thhe office receptionist was rud and unfriendly everytime I went in. Never smiled once.Third, I was having bleeding in my intestines and I was suppose to get a call about getting a procedure I needed done, for payment from the insurance company, and never heard from them. I finally made an appointment and the doctor didn't act like it was a big deal, the bleading, and still never verified the test with the insurance company. Surely there could be a cat scan or something ordered to make sure I didn't have a tumor or something. I still don't know what happened in me to cause the bleeding and can't find a doctor in this area that is worth going to. I guess it is in the Lord's hands.

First rate doctor w/ his own endoscopy center

Posted on November 11th, 2008