Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mustafa Eldadah
Dr. Mustafa Eldadah, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Pleasant Hill, IA and Johnston, IA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Eldadah is affiliated with Mercy Hospital-Iowa City, Mercy Medical Center and St Vincent Med Ctr. Dr. Eldadah has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mustafa Eldadah has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mustafa Eldadah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.