Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mustafa I Musa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Musa is very concerned about the welfare of his patients. He is dedicated to helping them attain and keep the best possible health. He was my husband's doctor for over 10 years. Some of his best attributes: Compassion, warmth, knowledge, concern, thorough, humor, etc. He is now my doctor. I am so thankful he accepted me as a patient. I know that I am in great hands!
Dr. Musa only read my sleep study and then my primary care was to order the needed machine. I had trouble right off the bat with my machine and couln't tolerate it. I gave up when I tried to get an appointment with Dr. Musa about my sleep apnea and trouble I was having with my equipment and was told "He doesn't see patient's for that he only reads the studies." They wouldn't even give me the name of someone to help me just told me to talk to my primary care doctor. He sent me to Dr. William Burkes who is a very knowledgeable and caring man. He helped me get the right mask and pressure set for me I now sleep all night and stay awake all day.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2013, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2011, 2016, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Musa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital Of Saint Raphael
Dr. Mustafa I Musa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Internal Medical & Geriatric Associates, 755 N 11th St Ste P5200, Beaumont, TX
Dr. Mustafa I Musa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.