Dr. Mustafa I Musa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mustafa I Musa?

great doctor

My life. will never be the same.

The experience was incredible . I totally appreciated the staff and the nurses all of them were so helpful and caring. my father is now a patient of Dr. Musa and that I am extremely happy about that.

What a "Doc"!!!

Dr. Musa is very concerned about the welfare of his patients. He is dedicated to helping them attain and keep the best possible health. He was my husband's doctor for over 10 years. Some of his best attributes: Compassion, warmth, knowledge, concern, thorough, humor, etc. He is now my doctor. I am so thankful he accepted me as a patient. I know that I am in great hands!

Where's the sleep doctor when you need him?

Dr. Musa only read my sleep study and then my primary care was to order the needed machine. I had trouble right off the bat with my machine and couln't tolerate it. I gave up when I tried to get an appointment with Dr. Musa about my sleep apnea and trouble I was having with my equipment and was told "He doesn't see patient's for that he only reads the studies." They wouldn't even give me the name of someone to help me just told me to talk to my primary care doctor. He sent me to Dr. William Burkes who is a very knowledgeable and caring man. He helped me get the right mask and pressure set for me I now sleep all night and stay awake all day.

Best Doctor Around

I couldn't reccomend a better doctor. I have been to several doctors who could not diagnose me correctly, and after months of searching, many doctors reccomended me Dr. Musa. I finally scheduled an appointment with Dr.Musa who accurately diagnosed my problems and within weeks I noticed my health get better and better. He is truly a blessing!

Looking for a Dr. who cares for YOU ?

Dr. Musa cares for his patients like no other Dr. I have ever had.Without going into long details, my 1st visit to him he actually saved my life.I have been with him ever since and trust him with my very life.

Dr. Mustafa I Musa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.