Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mustafa M Sidali has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
I've been going to Dr. Sidali for about 4-5 years and continued going to him, even though he's moved offices 3 times over the years, because he's local, I'm in relatively good health and the office wait times weren't too bad. I have now come to realize that whatever the ailment, he just writes a prescription instead of trying to get to the bottom of what's going on. He doesn't follow up on blood work or x-rays just waits for you to come in and ask questions yourself. The women he has answering the phones are rude and useless. if you have an ongoing illness like Asthma or ear infections, he's ok but anything more serious, he's a waste of time.
Dr Sidali has been my doctor for fifteen years. He has memory lapse problems. He refuses to treat me now because he dropped my insurance carrier. He has no loyalty and I even offered to pay him out of pocket for my office visits and he still refused me. He is not interested in my health he is interested in money. Liar Liar Pants on Fire
Very nice person! Very caring and makes sure to check things that most doctors look past. Without him I would have still been feeling crappy & vitamin d deficient!
Dr. Sidali is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Seton Hall University
Dr. Mustafa M Sidali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFairview Medical Care, 43 Fairview Ave, Verona, NJ
Dr. Mustafa M Sidali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Verona, NJ.