Dr. Mustansar J Akhtar Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mustansar J Akhtar?

I am very satisfied with the care we are receiving from Dr. Akhtar. My son had been having problems passing out and most of the test came back negative. In past situation with other Doctors if test come back fine they usually do not go with further testing, but not Dr. Akhtar he was as insistent as I was with finding out the problem. It turns out my son does have a congenital heart defect and is having surgery very soon. Dr. Akhtar is also one of the few doctors that I have ever had call himself to answer questions and give information. I would highly recommend him.

highly qualified and caring

Extremely satisfied with his diagnosis/treatment and professionalism.Very nice and compassionate. my children like to go for visit.

GOOD

Exellent

Dr. Mustansar J Akhtar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.