Dr. Mustapha Abdul-Rahman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mustapha Abdul-Rahman?

Type 1 Diabetic

I have had diabetes for 38 years I have had numerous Endocrinologist ' s I find Dr. Abdul one of the best Doctors I have ever met. He is truly a top notch professional and has a very great bed side manner. I am on an insulin pump and since seeing doctor Abdul we have managed to get my A1C's from a 6.8 to a 5.9 and I appreciate his humor as well as his top notch professionalism. I would recommend Dr. Abdul to any of my friends and family.

Not good.

This doctor I chose because I just moved to the area and needed my thyroid medication. He did not know how to take care of me. I am looking somewhere else for a better doctor. I don't feel that I should know more about how to take care of my problems than the doctor does. The problem is there is not enough endocrinologists in this area to choose from.

Worst Endocrinologist I have ever seen

I waited for an hour (after my scheduled appointment time) to see the doctor. This was for an appointment prior to 10:00 a.m., and they were already (apparently) this backed up. The doctor's bedside manner was fine; he listened well. However, he ordered a single test and, when the test came back "normal," I heard nothing further. There is still something wrong with me, and there is no investigation as to what!The test itself required an injection (at Dr. Abdul's office) between two blood draws (at the lab next door), and I had to wait half an hour for the injection. The "Diabetes Network," with its recurring programming, gets very, very old after an hour-and-a-half in the office in 3 days' time!

I did not think he was thorough enough. I do not believe he went through my transfer records carefully. He did not check my blood for cholestrol had he read my medical records he would of known to do so. Some what dissappointed in him. The office is impeccably clean and the receptionist are nice although very clinical.

My concern is he is "hands off" and did not check this diabetic's feet at all, did not feel or check stomach site...

finally after years a great dr getting my diabettes under control

great doc