Dr. Mustasim Rumi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mustasim Rumi?

UNCARING, UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE STAFF

Posted on August 8th, 2012

WORST DOCTOR EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. NOT SO MUCH DR RUMI HIMSELF, BUT HIS STAFF. FIND ANOTHER DR IN THE AREA.

Highly recommend tDr. Rumi

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Dr. Rumi is amazing, I have had nothing but the best treatment by him and his staff. I will say if you want a Dr. that will hold your hand and coddle you, he is not it. But if like me you want a Dr. that will give you straight answers and talk to you honestly and with respect, He IS the Dr. you want. He is quick and efficient and above all incredibly competent and skilled. My spine surgery was quick and relatively painless, I was back to light activity within 2 weeks.

Posted on December 15th, 2010

Dr. Rumi took plenty of time to explain what was going on with my back. I went to see him for a second opinion after I was told I should get surgery soon, but Dr. Rumi told me that it was not needed at this time! Major stress relief for me. He seemed much more knowledgeable then my previous doctor. The staff was friendly, and I got the appointment within a couple of days.

Highly Recommended

Posted on May 14th, 2010

I had a severly herniated disc and had never seen Dr. Rumi prior. Unlike other doctors, I got in almost immediately and received the care I needed. Dr. Rumi is highly experienced and professional and I highly recommended him. His office/nurse staff were very polite and always returned my calls promptly. A+

Very knowlegable and professional

Posted on April 5th, 2010

I had severe neck pain, was a new patient and my insurance company required permission to see him which is my responsiblity to get. That requires at least couple of days to obtain however, his office staff called my insurance and requested the permission that same day. I was out of pain by that afternoon, saw my x-rays and had a diagnosis. They are also very professional and polite. 2 thumbs up for Dr. Rumi's office staff.

Posted on October 7th, 2017