Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mutee H Abdeljaber
Dr. Mutee H Abdeljaber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sandusky, MI, with other offices in Lapeer, MI and Caro, MI (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Abdeljaber is affiliated with Caro Community Hospital, Hurley Medical Center and McLaren Port Huron Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mutee H Abdeljaber has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Mutee H Abdeljaber has the following 11 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
Showing 1 of 12
Super Nice Man
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mutee H Abdeljaber - Posted on April 10th, 2017
Dr. Abdeljaber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Jordan
Graduated in 1982
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Mutee H Abdeljaber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mutee H Abdeljaber, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Sandusky, MI, in this video.
Dr. Mutee H Abdeljaber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sandusky, MI.