Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi?

Amazing, Caring, Knowledgeable, and Professional

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Thirumoothi. He overwhelmed me with the amount of time he spent with my wife and me, making sure he satisfied every question that we had. I brought in a large notebook full of notes regarding my son's illness. He asked if it would be okay to leave for a short while to read through my notes. He actually cared about my own observations! This was a first. He is not at all arrogant! He is a real gentleman, and a true professional. I cannot recommend him enough. He has been spectacular. Subsequently, I have contacted his office and been treated very, very well by the staff. Everyone seems to care about my every question, and has helped to relax me in very stressful moments. Dr. Thirumoothi has called me back in a timely manner every time I have asked to speak to him. We have been to many, many specialists, and he is the best!!! He has been the only one to accurately diagnose my son and also the only one to treat us with respect. I am very grateful for Dr. Thirumoothi!

Posted on July 14th, 2016