Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muthiah Sankaran
Dr. Muthiah Sankaran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Grapevine, TX. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Sankaran is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Medical Center Of Plano and Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Muthiah Sankaran has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Sankaran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Medical Center Of Plano
Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Baylor University Medical Center
North Central Medical Center
52 Years Experience
Madurai Medical College
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Muthiah Sankaran accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Muthiah Sankaran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.