Dr. Muthoka L Mutinga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muthoka L Mutinga?

Professional and caring

The thoroughness and clarity of his explanation of the procedure and of the diagnosis afterward was a relief. It allowed me peace of mind. He is what doctors should be anout, connecting with the patient .

professional

explained proceedure, was there for any questions I asked.

The best Doctor Ever

I have been a patient of Dr Mutinga for a long time.He is very caring and compassionate.He has never steered me wrong.He has always been accurate in his diagnosis.And he follows through with everything.He calls when he says he will.I have set family and friends to him and they all say the same thing.His staff is just as nice as he is.Everytime I have been hospitalized and the nurses find out who my Doctor says hey allsay you could not have a better Doctor.Even other Doctors have said that to me.I am grateful I have Dr Mutinga.

The only Gastro man to go to!

i was in the Falmouth, Ma hospital with a blocked colon. After 6 days, 30 enemas, and a 30 minute flexible sygmoidoscopy that were all unsuccessful, they transferred me to the Faulkner to see Dr. Mutinga. the next morning he performed a 3 Hour Flex Syg (that's right, 3 hours!!) and he cleared the obstruction. I truly feel his expertise helped me where other doctors could not. He saved me from having to be opened up and having a bag put in place for up to 1-2 months!

Dr. Muthoka L Mutinga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica Plain, MA.