- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Muthu R Arunachalam has 2 locations
Dr. Muthu R Arunachalam has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Muthu R Arunachalam has the following 9 expertise
- EOL Care
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Muthu R Arunachalam Accepts the Following Insurance
- 22 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 110 Livingston , NJ (973) 994-0899
- 22 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 110 Livingston , NJ 07039
More about Dr. Muthu R Arunachalam
Dr. Arunachalam works in Livingston, NJ and 1 other location and specializes in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arunachalam is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center.