Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Muzakeer A Shaik
Dr. Muzakeer A Shaik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, TX. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Muzakeer A Shaik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Muzakeer A Shaik has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Muzakeer A Shaik has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
Checked into the hospital by this Doctor. I was hooked up to an IV and waited all day for him to decide how he was going to treat me without food. Finally at about 6:00 that evening he decided I could have dinner. Then he gave orders no food or drink after midnight. Still not knowing when or if I was going to even have surgery. Waited until 4:40 that day to request my digital images from the tests I had the previous two weeks. MRI, Bone Scan etc. They wanted me in the hospital ASAP because they thought I had a bone infection. Checked myself out of the hospital that morning when I found out the images would have to be saved to a disk and someone would have to go get them from Palestine! Really? With the technology today. Very poor preparation in both Doctors. The Doctor who sent me to Trinity Mother France's and Dr Shaik. I also suffer from severe leg pain. Woke up in severe pain, waited over 40 minutes to get medication. No one came. I left the hospital. Will go to a hospital that cares about human beings next time.
Dr. Muzakeer A Shaik accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDogwood Orthopaedic Clinic Pa, 203 Nacogdoches St Ste 150, Jacksonville, TX
Dr. Muzakeer A Shaik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, TX.