Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muzamil I Rana MD
Dr. Muzamil I Rana has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Muzamil I Rana has the following 22 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Premature Cardiac Complexes
- Stress Echocardiography
- Atrial Premature Complexes
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- High Cholesterol
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 5 of 19
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muzamil I Rana - Posted on July 23rd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muzamil I Rana - Posted on May 12th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muzamil I Rana - Posted on January 20th, 2018
Thorough, and efficient!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muzamil I Rana - Posted on June 16th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muzamil I Rana - Posted on May 2nd, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Muzamil I Rana Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Muzamil I Rana's office for more information.
190 Maple Rd Buffalo, NY : (716) 580-3810
More about Dr. Muzamil I Rana
Dr. Muzamil Rana is a board certified cardiologist and a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at the State University of Buffalo, School of Medicine. He has advanced training in Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology and Congestive Heart Failure. He has also received board certification in Echocardiography as well as Nuclear Cardiology. He has been in clinical practice since 1999.
Locations & DirectionsMuzamil I Rana Md, 190 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Muzamil I Rana is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.