Dr. Myassar Zarif Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Myassar Zarif?

Forever Grateful

Happy New Year Dr. Zarif!

Forever Grateful

I switched from my former doctor of 22 years to Dr. Zarif two years ago. I simply cannot say enough about how comfortable I am that I switched. I highly recommend him.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

I was referred to Dr. Zarif for a lumbar puncture. Going into the appointment, I had all of the normal anxiety and skewed preconceptions related to the procedure, as this was my first time having one done. His staff made me feel at ease, and were very warm and compassionate, and addressed all of my concerns. Dr. Zarif is a consummate professional, and is warm, empathetic and compassionate. He explained the procedure to me in detail. He is a perfectionist. I felt no pain, and experienced no side effects in the hours/days following the LP. I do not have enough good things to say about this amazing doctor. If you are being referred for an LP by your doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Zarif!

Forever Grateful to you Dr. Zarif

Dr. Zarif is most thorough, compassionate, professional, caring, encouraging and much more. Thank you Dr. Zarif for helping me and my daughter. Thank you for finding my daughter's tumor and directing her to a top surgeon and also for following up with personal phone calls to her after her surgery. You ultimately saved her life. I am forever grateful to you.

Best physician ever!

Dr. Z is awesome. I was diagnosed last year with MS at age 52. My MS was not typical and basically came out of no where quickly. He was relentless in his pursuit to properly diagnose and start treating me. His attention to detail is truly unbelievable. While other Drs are so cold and clinical, Dr Z truly cares about his patients. When you call his office, he actually returns your call. If you seek an outstanding MS specialist, call his office!!!

The Best...

Never happier to meet anyone in my life.

Dr. Zarif is now a part of the family so to speak, I love him. He was very thorough with my treatment. God bless him, I was so miserable and he never gave up on my treatment. He got me that success story, he heard about Dr. Xian and my pain levels have never been lower and less. Awesome men! Thank you Dr. Zarif and Dr. Xian

Best doctor hands down

Dr. Zarif is one of the most smartest and caring physicans I ever met. His diagnosis is right on , and he answers every question you could ask him. I feel blessed to have such a good doctor at this time to guide me through MS. Anyone seeking a doctor in the field of MS, dont hesitate to call his office.

love him, gives me the support I need