Dr. Myeong Kang Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Myeong Kang?

Don't Go to him!

Posted on March 21st, 2017

RUDE! Very Rude!! If he doesn't want to hear what you have to say he will put his hand up to you, to tell you to stop talking. Never been to such a rude doctor in my life!

Posted on November 13th, 2015

TEN PLUS OF EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE TOYSELF AND MY FAMILY.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Rude, Arrogant self centered

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Didn't seem interested in my condition. In a hurry. Worst visit in my experience.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Not recommend

Never recommend Dr. Kang

Posted on July 29th, 2013

I was a pt, for several years. I am a retired critical care nurse and tolerant of poor bedside manner and egotism as long as I know the physician is competent. My chart was left in the room and I began to review it. I was shock to so see that he was entering diagnosis to my insurance company that were false. He was billing for 2 diagnosis that I do not have or have ever had. He refuses to re-bill my insurance to clear these off my record, thus they will follow me all my life. My husband continued to see him until he too was told by a dr. that Dr. Kang had referred him too, that Dr. Kang also had written diagnosis that was false. Needless to say, we are now under the care of a physician who listens to complaints, follows up appropriately. Does head to toe exam with each visit and does not talk only about himself, dismiss our concerns or want to talk about his family or friends. Neither of us would ever recommend Dr. Kang.

dont go

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Condicending, rolls eyes, doesn't listen, treats u like ur stupid, only refers to his friends, gets hostile if questions are asked or u want to see a specific specialist outside his friends network, became hostile when I requested copies of my records and didn't want to give them to me, told me I was difficult, was nice the brief time I went to his friend referrals but that was it. Never has checked my heart or lung sounds. Has never checked my ears or throat. He tells me to be quiet while I explain why I came. Ignores past medical record history's even the ones from Mayo in mn. Short tempered. I have been there almost three years but now I've had it and am looking for a new gp. It sucks cause when I first went and when going to his friends he was wonderful... but he turns that kindness off in a split second and now to be blunt, I am affraid of him.

Posted on February 20th, 2012

If he can't diagnosis the illness, he doesn't hesitate to call for another M.D.'s opinion. We think he is SUPER!

Bad office staff

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Dr. Kang does seem to care at some points and at others he is mean. I brought my aunt one time and he told her to shut up unless she would be there every day for me. Little did he know that if she needed to be that she would have been at my house everyday to help me. The office billed me for visits 2 years after the appointment. After I put on the 3rd check that they said I owed them "payment for all service rendered on and before this date". The office manager tried to tell me that She still could take me to court even though they took the check with that information on it. I explain to her that the wording on the check is one that a court would hold up and that they took it as final payment. She said she would talk to her lawyer and I never heard back. It was easy to get an appointment however they will bill you for service that happened years ago. The office is so unprofessional because the office manager like to speak to you as if you were an idoit.

Posted on March 30th, 2017