Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Myhanh E Bosse has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Myhanh E Bosse has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Myhanh E Bosse has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Myhanh E Bosse is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Terrible bedside manner, started giving me a diagnosis when I was just coming out of anesthesia.
I just picked this doc because I need the procedure done before I loose my insurance. It took 7 weeks to get the appt and during that phone call I also put a hold for the date of the procedure. So at the appt I my bp was taken and my weight 3 min with doc. who treated me as a number. I was than told my procedure appt was given away and I was forced to take the last appt of the day at 2:30 pm. What that meant was I would have for have no food for 33 hours. When making appt get the first appt of the day which is 9am. They won't tell you. Other wise you have to sit around for 2 days. Who has that time.
I must agree with many of the reviews out here. I felt that Dr. Bosse had it in her head what was wrong with me before she even listened to my symptoms and concerns. I have a swallowing problem which is why I went to a GE in the first place. I was diagnosed with Acid Reflux and mild gastritus but nothing ever addressed my trouble swallowing. I still can't swallow correctly and haven't been able to for 20 years now. She saw that I was 25 lbs. overweight and decided that must be it. When I told her what I had for breakfast (an egg and a 1/2 an English muffin) she said I need to stop eating muffins. Maybe she didn't know the difference between the two foods, it was very frustrating. I'm moving on to a specialist at Penn in hopes of finally finding out something helpful.
31 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Myhanh E Bosse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsGastrointestinal Associates, 1095 Rydal Rd Ste 100, Jenkintown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Myhanh E Bosse in this video.
Dr. Myhanh E Bosse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.