Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Aung
Dr. Richard Aung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Covina, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Aung is affiliated with Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital and Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard Aung has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard Aung - Posted on January 6th, 2012
Dr. Aung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Queen of The Valley Medical Center
Queen of The Valley Citrus Valley Med Center
25 Years Experience
Institute Of Medicine I
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1500 W West Covina Pkwy, West Covina, CA
Dr. Richard Aung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Covina, CA.