Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Myint Kyu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Myint Kyu has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
I do not like this doctor at all...I do not know who is pleased by this doctor but she treated me like a piece of trash. She put in an office and let me wait in there for more than 2 hours. When finally she decided to show up she talked to me just for 5 minutes. I was in her office at 8.30 am and she came to see me at 10.40 am; this is her promptness. She did not explained me clearly what is wrong with me. She treats me like this every time....she acts at list like she owns the VA ...maybe she does and I do not know it. I would never recommend this doctor to anybody. So no...take another doctor if you need one; a doctor who treats you as a patient. I would not give her not even one star but it looks like I cannot sumit my review if I do not check at list one star. Doctor Kyu deserves minus 5 stars.
19 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1999
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVeterans Hospital, 1901 S 1st St, Temple, TX
Dr. Myint Kyu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.