Dr. Myleme Harrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Myleme Harrison?

Posted on October 12th, 2015

The wait time for this doctor is unbelievably ridiculous.

Great find

Posted on August 28th, 2011

New to the area and I found him to be a great doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Being that I am in treatment, I admit that I am very antsy and inpatient. When I finally saw the doctor he helped me during my session to calm down and he listened to my saga and I felt like a person and not a patient. I will recommend him to others.

Caring physician

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

I moved to the area and needed to continue my med management and I was referred to this Psychiatrist by my previous physician. I made an appointment over the phone and was given the next available appointment so there was not a lapse in my medications. I was greeted over the phone by a male voice who was very courteous and accomodating to my needs and expectations of a new physician. When I arrived at my appointment again I was greeted by a male who was very professional and courteous. Of course for my initial appointment I had to complete my paperwork which was not to lengthy considering I have an extensive medical history. I met with Dr. Harrison and he took the time to inquire about my past and other factors in my life that contributes to the reason I am in treatment and my successful treatment. The staff at the clinic are very professional individuals who care about the patients and their well being as I observed while in the waiting room. There were alot of patients in the waiting room but they were being called back timely. The time I spent in the waiting room was long but I took in consideration that I arrived much earlier than my appointment to complete paperwork. I did not feel rushed once I was in with the doctor and I felt he was genuinely concerned about my welfare.

Suicide

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

My girlfeind has been a patient of Dr Ojinga Harrison's for 2 years. During that time she has attempted suicide 3 times. His response time when notified of her attempts has been poor and when I do finally get to talk to him he seems uncaring and bothered by my phone call.

The doctor did not keep the appointment!

Posted on January 16th, 2011

An hour and a half past the appointment time in a stuffy, cramped and overcrowded waiting room coupled with enumeral pages of the clinic's HIPPA privacy practices to be acknowledged was not a good first time impression for a potential psych patient. Cancel my appointment. I will not be back!

Posted on May 19th, 2017