Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Myles S Kobren has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
This worst experience I’ve ever had with a doctor. After being taken back to the examine room I was asked a few questions then told the doctor would be in shortly. While I waited I could clearly hear the entire conversation in the next room between the doctor and another patient because he was so loud. After a few minutes the doctor came and within 60 seconds he had administered a pelvic exam, breast exam and Pap smear and left the room. I had a few things I was worried about and needed to discuss prior to the exam. He told me he wanted to speak with me. I got dressed, went outside and he was gone. This is a factory not a doctors office. He’s was so brutal with the pelvic exam I’m still sore. His bedside manner and full well check exam ranks with a third world country. SHAME ON YOU!
The worst Gyno ever! The office staff and the Dr are rude and all they ask is to get procedures done. You would never recommend him to anyone. I had to call the office at least 5 times to get my results back. They do not call in time and are just very rude if you do call them to ask about your results.
I like the first appt but he is always late and the office is always hot and then he wanted me to go to his other office for a sonogram Why couldn't I go near my house Needless to say I am NOT going back !
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Westchester Medical Center
Dr. Myles S Kobren accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Myles S Kobren in this video.
Dr. Myles S Kobren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syosset, NY.