Dr. Myles S Kobren Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Myles S Kobren?

Worst Doctor experience ever

This worst experience I’ve ever had with a doctor. After being taken back to the examine room I was asked a few questions then told the doctor would be in shortly. While I waited I could clearly hear the entire conversation in the next room between the doctor and another patient because he was so loud. After a few minutes the doctor came and within 60 seconds he had administered a pelvic exam, breast exam and Pap smear and left the room. I had a few things I was worried about and needed to discuss prior to the exam. He told me he wanted to speak with me. I got dressed, went outside and he was gone. This is a factory not a doctors office. He’s was so brutal with the pelvic exam I’m still sore. His bedside manner and full well check exam ranks with a third world country. SHAME ON YOU!

Great OB/GYN! Compassionate!

I have been with Dr. Kobren since the mid-90s. He is gentle, patient, and knowledgeable.

The worst Gyno ever! The office staff and the Dr are rude and all they ask is to get procedures done. You would never recommend him to anyone. I had to call the office at least 5 times to get my results back. They do not call in time and are just very rude if you do call them to ask about your results.

Insurance thief!

This doctor attempts to perform unnecessary procedures in order to rob the insurance companies. He's all about making money. The girls in the new Syosset office are non-compassionate and routine. The wait time could vary from 30 min to an hour. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor...I did!!

Always late

I like the first appt but he is always late and the office is always hot and then he wanted me to go to his other office for a sonogram Why couldn't I go near my house Needless to say I am NOT going back !

Dr. Myles Scott is my greatest doctor.

I don't know how to tell my thankful mind to Dr. Myles. If there is not the right doctor in my life, maybe I lose my life with the babies. If I have the time for meet Dr.Myles, I show my heart, I show my babies. I show that they became seven years old. Thank you very much, sir. I want to know Dr. Myles's parents. I want to know Dr. Myles's family. I am sure that they love Dr.Myles deeply.Dr. Myles is such doctor. I remember his voice. Very big. Very big. same as his heart and hand. He is greatest doctor in NY.

He truly cares

Dr.Kobren and staff have been wonderful during my pregnancy. I am so glad I was recommended to his office...I feel so comfortable to ask questions and Dr. K spends as much time with me as I need. I love being able to have my ultrasounds in the office and the girls are great! Overall as good as experience a trip to the ob/gyn can be! :)

Great Care

I love the personal attention, he has the sonogram right in his office. his staff is amazing.

Excellent Doctor

Hello,Dr. Koren delivered my daughter in 1991, c-section and tubaligation. I am in need of a partial hysterectomy now, and only wish his office was much closer to home. I truly will missed him and his staff. Thanks so much Dr. Kobren, not easy finding a another Doctor like yourself.

GREAT!!!

Hi, I went to DrKobren for almost 16 years he is the Best, He delived Both My Children C-sec He was very caring and Very,Very Throgh, He tied My Tubes On My last Child as well. I went to him years after then as well, I Since Moved to NC, 2 Years already, I had to find a new Dr. He is Great as well, But I went to Dr.K for Many, Many Years I was Just used to Him.

Dr. Myles S Kobren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syosset, NY.