Dr. Myles Spar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Myles Spar?

Compassionate & attentive

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I found Dr. Spar to be very attentive to my health needs. He was warm, professional, and very caring. He wrote me out a program by hand and made sure I understood it; I've never had a doctor take the time to do this. He was considerate of what I said, honest, and to the point. I loved that he recommended integrative medicine: that I should do meditation, yoga and not watch tv for one hour before bed. These were things I wanted to do for years, and have tried at times. Having a doctor prescribe them to me made me take them much more seriously, and gave me "permission" to feel that these are more than "fun" things to do in life. They are actually essential for my health. He made me feel that I can contact him with my progress and any questions along the way before my follow up appointment. I look forward to achieving my goals with him.

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Dr. Spar is a great, caring doctor who makes himself available at the Venice clinic and I'm glad he's there. I can talk to him about anything that is going on with me and he can always lead me in the right direction. I have to drive a long way to get to him but it is worth the trip. Thank you Dr. Spar!

Posted on January 28th, 2012

I think that Dr. Myles Spar is the best and most understanding doctor in the medical profession.

one of the best doctors I've ever seen

Posted on March 15th, 2009

Dr. Spar focuses on holistic, integrative care. He takes time to provide information that helped me understand how to take better care of myself.

Posted on October 28th, 2015