Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mylinh T Vu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mylinh T Vu has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Mylinh T Vu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mylinh T Vu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
This office has the rudest and the United friendliest staff ever. This was my first time going here and I'm so uncomfortable the whole entire time I was here. They snapped at me since and made me feel like I was a troublesome to them just because I was confirming my insurance coverage. I don't think I'll be going back here.
Dr Vu has been my gynecologist since 2004. She has delivered both of my children, 2005 & 2012. She always made me feel comfortable, always answered any and all questions, and her staff is awesome! I love how she always explained everything to me. Being a new mom and young at the time, I never felt judged. I have recently recommended her to my sister for her pregnancy, Love, Love, Love her!
I was referre to Dr Mylinh Vu by the Veteranâs Affairs. I was a little scared since this was my first surgery and it was a Hysterectomy. Dr. Vu came through the door with a smile face. She made me feel comfortable and answer all my questions. Right before my surgery, again she made sure I knew everything she was going to do during the surgery. I would recommend to my friends and family.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Mylinh T Vu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCity View Womans Center, 7100 Oakmont Blvd Ste 108, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Mylinh T Vu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.