Dr. Mylinh T Vu Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mylinh T Vu?

Dr Vu was very good to me both pregnancies.

First time patient

This office has the rudest and the United friendliest staff ever. This was my first time going here and I'm so uncomfortable the whole entire time I was here. They snapped at me since and made me feel like I was a troublesome to them just because I was confirming my insurance coverage. I don't think I'll be going back here.

Don't do it, unless you're into being terrified for no reason

Would NEVER recommend.

Great Doctor

Dr Vu has been my gynecologist since 2004. She has delivered both of my children, 2005 & 2012. She always made me feel comfortable, always answered any and all questions, and her staff is awesome! I love how she always explained everything to me. Being a new mom and young at the time, I never felt judged. I have recently recommended her to my sister for her pregnancy, Love, Love, Love her!

Thanks

I was referre to Dr Mylinh Vu by the Veteran’s Affairs. I was a little scared since this was my first surgery and it was a Hysterectomy. Dr. Vu came through the door with a smile face. She made me feel comfortable and answer all my questions. Right before my surgery, again she made sure I knew everything she was going to do during the surgery. I would recommend to my friends and family.

Terrible Dr

This Dr. was the the main factor for the death of my baby!!!!! will not suggest anyone to see this Dr.