Dr. Myrdalis Diaz-Ramirez Is this you?

Wait time prevented 5 stars.

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Finally! Someone who gets it!

Patient

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. M. Diaz Ramirez is very knowledgeable with RSD/CRPS very professional, kind and understanding after almost 6 yrs of suffering from this disease and seeing a several pain management I strongly feel I found what I've been looking for I'm very confident she is going to help me I highly recommend her

Posted on August 6th, 2016

dr diaz-ramirez is my angel. she has done what other dr"s couldn't do.

Cervical Pain

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Dr Diaz Ramirez has a nice demeanor, thorough, caring, sensitive and helps manage my pain. After 2 major neck surgeries shes was my angel and hero, I feel very confident and comfortable with her. Very professional. Highly recommended. Some of the Staff seems new and preoccupied but friendly and accommodating.

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Only the first visit was I to see the doctor... after that it was a Nurse Pract Staff not very friendly, always left feeling like I had unanswered questions... I won't go back.

The finest in the country

Posted on March 26th, 2016

I have been in severe chronic pain for over a dozen years. Dr. Diaz Ramirez has been my doctor for almost all those years. She works WITH me so I have a life and do not lead with my pain. She is always teaching me new ways to cope with bad days, with sleep problems, and fear. She has been with me through 9 major abdominal surgeries, 14 transfusions, lupus, COPD and anemia. She is always kind and positive. She focuses on what we can try next so that I can have a full productive life. She is totally open about addiction and helps me keep dosages as low as possible. She keeps me from being afraid. We work together on every part of managing pain, not just medication. She encourages distraction and for me, that means being an artist! She helps me use meditation, movement, and volunteering to keep my mind occupied. We don't focus on self pity or the pain. We work together and look forward. She is so creative and always finds new ways to help me get through bad days or long nights. She is HOPE and KINDNESS and my partner in fighting pain. There is no better doctor for pain management. I won't get better, but I will live life to the fullest only because of my terrific pain management doctor. Find a doctor who listens and is kind and is the best in her field....that is Dr. Diaz-Ramirez and she is my partner in this journey. There is none better.

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Appointment was yesterday. Not enough time for a follow up. She was extremely comprehensive, professional and at the same time kind.

EPIC FAILURE

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

I have a complex immune system problems plus other injuries. She gave me NO OTHER CHOICE THAN TO TAKE LONG ACTING MEDICINES when before this, was always able to manage my pain , and feel more in control of my facilities. This did not matter at all to her. She cited her unfounded fears of The DEA coming down on her for not over prescribing. After trusting her, and taking the prescribed amount of medicines (and nothing else) and almost fell asleep while driving. On our first appointment she had the nerve to compare to a dog "that just bit her" She is more into her phone a computer than patients Oh by the way, am still battling the damage that is done to my system from taking long acting meds,. Thanks dr

Thank you to Dr. Diaz-Ramirez, and to your staff.

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Radio Frequency Nerve Denervation was performed VERY successfully. It has been several years, and I have no paid at all in my spine/neck.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

There is no better pain doctor in Florida. If what you want is ease to narcotics? Go elsewhere. She is the real deal. You will get excellence from analysis to management. I have been in moderately severe pain for 14 years. Without her? I would not have a life, much less a FULL life.

Disappointed

Posted on June 7th, 2014

Dr. Diaz-Ramirez is an excellent doctor and diagnostician; however, she never seemed to get a full grasp of my chronic pain condition. It is complicated. She spent quality time with me. She listens but usually is having her face directed towards her computer, just as other doctors have to do these days. She is busy having to, sometimes, leave the room to deal with her phone calls. She has forgotten to give me "orders". Her staff do not always answer the phone and take a long time in getting insurance authorizations. She is personable yet serious. She carefully thinks about what type of treatment you might need. I recommend her. My case was an exceptional one. I do wish that her staff would answer the phone and would quickly obtain authorizations from my insurance company. I have had to call the office several times to make sure that authorization requests were made. I like Dr. Diaz-Ramirez very much!!!!

patient

Posted on March 12th, 2014

Spends time to diagnose and look for newer treatments even for those with long standing problems who others may have given up.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind review!