Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Myriam A Abdel-Sayed has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Sayed has been my 7 year old son's pediatrician since he was an infant, and we could not ask for better. I have always felt very confident knowing that he was being taken care of. She not only treats my son with love and compassion, but has always eased my motherly (sometimes crazy) concerns. We absolutely love her!
We saw when she practiced in Lake Charles. My son has a rare medical condition and she is spot on his diagnosis and is very observant of him. He was her first hospital patient in Lake Charles. We followed her to Lafayette and will not see anyone but her!! 13 surgeries and she has been his pedi for 9 of them. She is amazing
Dr. Sayed actually checked out my twin boys at the hospital. She is very professional! I chose another Dr. within her group as the pediatrician, but have been second guessing that decision. She saw one of the boys again on a Saturday, when their normal pediatrician was off, and once again, she made me feel much better. I really like her bedside manner. She is very compassionate!
Dr. Abdel-Sayed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Myriam A Abdel-Sayed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Group Of Acadiana Llc, 401 Youngsville Hwy, Lafayette, LA
Dr. Myriam A Abdel-Sayed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.