Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Myrna Bobet has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I had been seeing Dr. Bobet for about a year and I had to unexpectedly cancel an appointment due to a family emergency. She discharged me from her care because of that. She would not see me at all for an appointment or refill any of my medications. I was completely out of my medications. It caused a great deal of stress for me and my family. I was devastated because it was not common for me to cancel appointments. Especially when I need medication refills. When I did see her for appointments, all she did was ask me if I was still the same and give me my refills. No personalization or bedside manner whatsoever. Don't waste your time seeing her. She is cold and does not care about the well being of her patients.
I have seen this doctor twice, I've sat in her office maybe 15 minutes total. She is the rudest most inconsiderate person I've met with. She cared very little about how I felt or about my concerns. She freely cut me off mid sentence many times and had a very forceful attitude towards me. Her diagnosis EXCEDES my actual diagnosis and was quick to write off medications. She flat out does not care about her patients or their concerns!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS. If there was a zero rating that is what I would give her!
This was the only psychiatrist that I could get an appointment with without a long wait - and the reason is that she, as well as Psychological Associates is the worst doctor and organization that I have ever experienced. Unconcerned with my needs, cancel appointments, and unwilling to prescribe the medicine that I need. Avoid at all costs.
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Myrna Bobet accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPsychological Associates Pa, 1120 N Palafox St, Pensacola, FL
Dr. Myrna Bobet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.