Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Myron Bethel
Dr. Myron Bethel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV, with other offices in Reno, NV and Reno, NV (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bethel is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center, Renown South Meadows Medical Center and Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.. He speaks English.
Dr. Myron Bethel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I did not like him at all. He was rude to me and talked to me like I was being rediculous when I expressed my concerns. He never made any attempt to get to know me or ask me about my previous pregancies and treated me like I know nothing about being pregnant. I've been sick a lot during my pregnancy and he didn't seem to care at all and never followed up on anything unless I brought it up. When I told him that I did not like the fact that i have always had to wait more than 40 minutes from my scheduled time before he even sees me he got really defensive but also said that he only schedules 15 minutes for each patient. I think that is rediculous to schedule that little of time. They tell me when i make the appointments to come early but all that ever means is that I wait longer. My last appointment I was 20 minutes early so that meant i waited an hour before he even saw me.
This doc is out standing faboulous fantastic wonderful there isnt a nother doc like this one as a fact he delivered both my kids and c sections at that you can even tell I had surgery my scar is very light almost fading away..my girlfriends and other docs have seen it and said wht a wonderful Job Dr bethel did keep up the good job oxoxox:)
Dr. Bethel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Renown Regional Medical Center
Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
California Med Center Los Angeles
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital-Los Angeles
33 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Myron Bethel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Myron Bethel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.