Dr. Myron L Glick Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Myron L Glick?

Jericho Road the checkpoint

I have been going to the bartn street practice for 15 years..It used to be better. For the past few years it went downhill. Scheduling an appointment is at least a few months waiting time. Instead of diagnosing me they ask me what it is I want them to do. I came in a lot of pain and they told me they can't do anything and I should just go to the E.R. without even trying to find out what is going on. The nurses are really nasty and I walk out of there depressed every time. If you haven't seen the doctor in a couple years they judge you and slander you. They messed up my blood type which is beyond my understanding. They kept trying out med's on me when I told them they made things worse they told me just to keep taking them. My liver is screwed up because of that. They worry about getting paid. This place is good for the new immigrants cuz they dont know what goes on anyways. Looking for a new Doctor now. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

i

i been a patiant for Dr. Glick for as long as i can remember. he is a great doctor and will never go to know one but him.

I am one of his first and still with him.

His integrity is unquestionalble and he is as caring to every patient as he is to his own children.

Dr. Glick has always given me the time and reassurance I need. I never feel rushed while seeing the Dr. He explains everything until I am sure of what he is telling me