Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Myron D Mikaelian
Dr. Myron D Mikaelian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, WI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mikaelian is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan All Saints Hospital. Dr. Mikaelian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Myron D Mikaelian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Myron D Mikaelian has the following 16 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Myron D Mikaelian has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Myron D Mikaelian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Mikaelian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1983
Christ Hospital & Medical Ctr
Dr. Myron D Mikaelian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsWheaton Franciscan Healthcare Gns, 3811 Spring St, Mount Pleasant, WI
Dr. Myron D Mikaelian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, WI.