Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Myron Pawliw has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Myron Pawliw has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Myron Pawliw has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Myron Pawliw is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Pawliw has been my ObGyn doctor for over 30 years. In addition to his experience, intelligence, and high level of competence, he is far and away the most caring and thoughtful physician I have ever known. I would trust him with my life without a second thought. He is always on top of the latest research and shares his information readily. Dr. Pawliw is devoted to his patients and always spends as much time as necessary to give the best possible care and schedules his appointments accordingly.
I have been with Dr. Pawliw for almost 3 years now. He is nothing like a Jeckle//Hyde as one of these reviews state. He is so predictable. Always has been happy, concerned, interested, informative, punctual always, and always willing to help with any problems. He IS one of my best doctors since he answers all my questions and concerns, he gives me supporting informative reports to back up his answers/data. True gentlemen, always listens and remembers your families names, careers etc. He amazes me when he asks for my children by name. Remembers our conversations and always willing to discuss and spend all the time I need to feel like I have completed our office visit. Goes out of his way to let me get the tests done where ever I feel comfortable and does not force his hospitals on me. I live about 40 minutes away and look forward to travel to have a visit with this very professional/concerned doctor. His personality is always the same with me. Happy, talkative, and informed doctor on my behalf.
I have been a patient of Dr. Pawliw for over 25 years (his records go back only that far, but I'm sure it is longer), and have stuck with him continuously, even though his practice is out of network for my insurance. His dedication, currency, kindness, professional skill, and listening skills go far beyond those of any physician that with whom I have either had a patient/doctor relationship, or worked with in my career as a medical researcher. You will NOT be disappointed.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPrinceton Healthcare System, 5 Plainsboro Rd Ste 300, Plainsboro, NJ
Dr. Myron Pawliw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainsboro, NJ.