Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Myron H Weinberger has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addison Disease
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Insulin Resistance
- Cushing Disease
Showing 1 of 1
There is absolutely no doctor that I have receives treatment from that measures up to the the overall standards in the fields that he practices. In my case he worked hand in hand my with my psychiatrist, Vincent B Alig MD , to achieve a perfect balance of medications permitting to live a longer , more fulfilling productive life than I ever expected. When I fist met with him I was given a life expectancy of approximately ten years and that was almost 40 years ago.
Dr. Myron H Weinberger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIu Health University Hospital, 550 University Blvd, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Myron H Weinberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.