Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Myron L Weisfeldt
Dr. Myron L Weisfeldt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Weisfeldt is affiliated with Harford Memorial Hospital, University of Maryland Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Myron L Weisfeldt has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Sudden Death
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Catheterization
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Heart Attack
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Disease
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Weisfeldt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Myron L Weisfeldt accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Myron L Weisfeldt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.