Dr. Myrtha L Chery Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Myrtha L Chery?

Not impressed

Not impressed at all. First time I ever met her, she was reviewing my blood tests. She was telling me all these things that weren't good. I was quite baffled, because I had had blood tests done a few months before, and everything was fine. As she continued, I glanced at her computer screen, and she was reading me the results of the previous patient. Not a very good first impression. She repeats herself something awful and has an accent that can be challenging. I'm thinking of calling the patient advocate and asking for a different doctor. Trust me, you won't be impressed either !!!

Dr. Myrtha L Chery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Pines, FL.