Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mystie Johnson
Dr. Mystie Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with West Valley Hospital Medical Center and Banner Estrella Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mystie Johnson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mystie Johnson has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mystie Johnson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mystie Johnson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Banner Estrella Medical Center
15 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Dr. Mystie Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest Valley Womens Care, 9305 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mystie Johnson in this video.
Dr. Mystie Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.