Dr. Myung K Chung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Myung K Chung?

Spent almost 30 years suffering with debilitating migraines 2-3 times a week.Tried just about every medicine, several headache centers including Jefferson and numerous neurologists, After waiting 5 months for an appointment with the final neurologist who spent 5 minutes with me and handed me a prescription for yet another drug, I was at the end of my rope. Several friends had recommended Dr. Chung after having good results themselves. My first appointment was in May and I had had a migraine the day prior to the appointment. Dr. Chung addressed several things that he thought could be contributing to my headaches.Much to the amazement of myself, family and friends, I have not had a migraine headache since I started seeing Dr. Chung. Prior to my seeing him every time it rained I would be in bed with a migraine. That too has stopped. I have gone from spending 3-4 days a week in bed with migraines to zero migraines. I am still seeing Dr. Chung for a few neck issues but will soon be released. I can always go back if anything should flare up again. I would like to mention that the staff at this office are all so kind and compassionate and the atmosphere is so relaxing. As for Dr. Chung he is special. The true meaning of doctor and healer. He has given me a new life free of pain and I will be forever grateful.

superb doctor

The Chung Institute is an amazing center. Dr. Chung helped me with a problem that I suffered with for over 10 years. I had disabling pelvic pain. Intercourse was impossible and I was also losing urine when I coughed. I went to gynecologists, pain management specialists, and neurologists with no results. No one was able to help me except to put me on pain medicines and anti-depressants. After treating my scars and giving me acupuncture Dr. Chung restored me back to health. I am off all medications. I feel like a normal woman again. The staff at the Institute are caring and considerate. They made me feel comfortable right away. I have recommended Dr. Chung to many friends and family members. Those who have gone tell me how grateful they are that I suggested to them to go. They tell me it was a life changing experience.

In my case he was incompetent

I went to this dr. for help in healing from Lyme disease. He proceeded to do a procedure called "prolotherapy" injections to reduce my midline abdominal scar. He said all scars need to reheal to be totally well. I asked if it was safe and he said he did hundreds of these. Trouble was, he didn't review my medical history. He thought he was treating a c-section scar and it was in fact a trauma scar I received in emergency surgery I had to save my life after uterine rupture. He also did not ask if there was prolapse in my family, which there is. I suffered a total pelvic prolapse 3 weeks after finishing these treatments. I had to have a total pelvic reconstruction surgery which I still have pain from 4 yrs. later. I can't sit for long periods of time. The cohesive nature of this scar was attached to my uterus and helped hold my uterus up. My abdomen opened up and allowed my uterus to drop. I can't help but believe this prolotherapy caused this because it had held up fine for 35 yrs until this procedure. Don't ever let a dr. reduce a scar, especially if you don't have pain or there is anything else wrong with it.

trust in a doctor

After many negative experiences with the medical doctors trying to diagnose and treat my pain problems, I have found trust and faith in this practioner. He takes the time to explain what he is doing and how he will handle the treatments. If I have had a concern, he has found the time to call me back and further explain and answer any questions I may have. After having the quickie visits and rush to decision or no answer experiences , I was thrilled to find someone I have total confidence in.

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO

This doctor has a gift. He is outstanding.I trust him with my life and the lives of my children. Brilliant.