Dr. Myung H Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Myung H Park?

Dr. Park and Me

I have been a patient of Dr. Park for over 8 years. During this time, I have been able to be treated for my illness, PAH, by the most informed, intelligent, helpful, caring and amazing doctor imaginable. I was very sick in the beginning and honestly had little hope for improvement. With Dr. Park in charge of my medications, and carefully following my illness for 8 years, I can say that I am much better today than I was in December, 2006. She is a devoted, confident doctor who knows exactly how to treat patients. I would not give her 4 stars, or even 5 stars. I would give her all the stars in the universe if I had a way of doing so. I cannot say enough about this professional. She is first class all the way. From the beginning, she instilled confidence in me and led me to where I am today. I am able to go shopping alone now, do chores at home, have lunch with friends and family and just enjoy my days. I would recommend this doctor without hesitation to anyone who has the good fortune of meeting her and becoming a patient of hers. I miss you, Dr. Park...and, thank you.

My appointment was for 4:00 PM and I wasn't seen until 6:00PM. 2 hour wait time.

High level of expertise and very kind person

An expert in pulmonary arterial hypertension, Dr. Park is actively treating and investigating new treatments for this heart disease that affects mostly women. My cousin had this disease and Dr. Park made her life longer and more comfortable with different treatments until she died of other causes. When it was suspected I had this disease as well, the staff got me an appointment immediately and Dr. Park diagnosed my level of problem. I attended one of the support groups for her PAH patients and I never met so many happy, grateful patients in love with their doctor and her staff. Dr. Park is dedicated to advancing knowledge about cardiovascular disease and is devoted to her patients. Have PAH? Call Dr. Park for excellent care.