Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ngadie C Taylor-Kamara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ngadie C Taylor-Kamara has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ngadie C Taylor-Kamara has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
A few days ago I really wasnt feeling well, and I once again had the opportunity to see Dr. Taylor-Kamar NGadie for a stomach problem. She is a beautiful young female doctor, not much over 30. The clinic was crowded they told me I would have to wait for 4 hours, she shorten it down to 1hr. Bedside manner was great, she listened to my complaint, examined me, told me what she believed would help, prescribed the Meds, sent me to the Lab for test, gave me a follow up date. And when I left I felt like I spoke with someone that cared and was qualified. I would see her again if I needed a doctor.
Dr. Taylor is an AWESOME Dr. I have never thought of going to another medical doctor for a second opinion! She's always accurate, great with referrals if needed! Always goes the extra mile to make sure her patients stay in the best of health. I wouldn't trade her for another! Thanks a million Dr Taylor U R THE BEST!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Ngadie C Taylor-Kamara accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsMorris Heights Health Center, 85 W Burnside Ave, Bronx, NY
Dr. Ngadie C Taylor-Kamara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.