Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nabeel N Farooqui has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Nabeel N Farooqui has the following 14 expertise
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Dr. Nabeel N Farooqui has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
We are in our senior years and have been in contact with many good doctors over the years. However, Doctor Farooqui is one of the most intelligent, caring, trustworthy, articulate and knowledgeable doctors we have ever known. We left Utah over a year ago to return to Indiana due to Ruth's health, thinking this would be her last year. Dr. Farooqui, after review of her past records, gave us a step by step explanation of why she was in the medical shape she was in and the corrective steps necessary to change her quality of life. (We have never had a Doctor in the past ask, "How much time do you have"?) As another Doctor friend of ours stated, "Ruth has had a Lazarus experience". Thank you Doctor Farooqui. You have certainly blessed the lives of a senior couple in their 58th year of marriage. May God bless you and your family in your future endeavors.
I cannot accurately explain the improvement in my condition and quality of life that Dr. Farooqui and his staff have given back to me, it is far beyond 5 stars and excellent. I have had hives off and on for nearly 15 years, Dr. Farooqui and staff took the time and effort to ask questions, dive deep with follow up and legitimate concern instead of simply poking and prodding. They worked diligently with my insurance provider to get me on a monthly treatment that has alleviated ALL signs of the hives which I had DAILY for the last 4-6 months. What a great practice!
We discovered Dr. Farooqui while he was practicing in Columbus, Ohio. He went above and beyond my expectations with my 7 yr old son. So much so, that we are considering making the 4 hour trip to follow up with him in his new location. Because of him and his knowledge, he proved what other doctors diagnosed as a peanut allergy to be a mild skin irritation! My son thinks he's a superhero!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 2003
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Nabeel N Farooqui accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nabeel N Farooqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.