Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nabeel H Romman has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Nabeel H Romman has the following 12 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
Dr. Nabeel H Romman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nabeel H Romman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I went to many doctors before this doctor, but they could not find what is wrong with me. This doctor, not only made the diagnosis, but he explained to me my condition. Then he said “I don’t want you to leave until all your questions are answered”. He was so good and gentle that I asked him about some comments on the internet. He smiled and said “ I am not sure that my promise to answer all your questions covers this one. But I will. I see thousands of patients a year, and I do hundreds of operations per year. I must have had a bad day with these patients. I wish that I can reach everyone to apologize. One unhappy patient is too many for me”.
Regret wasting almost an hour to be seen by this Dr. He didnt even seem interested to hear what I was saying. As if I was talking to his back because he never turned around to actually have any eye contact with me. HES A VERY ARROGANT PERSON. Feel sorry for his staff!
50 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Nabeel H Romman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNabeel Hab El Romman Md, 3325 Plainview St Ste 2, Pasadena, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nabeel H Romman in this video.
Dr. Nabeel H Romman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, TX.