Dr. Nabeel Shalan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nabeel Shalan?

Fantastic

Posted on June 12th, 2017

He is my hematologist and has been for 7 years. Always upbeat and friendly; explains everything thoroughly. His staff is always courteous and helpful! Big thumbs up!!!

Most Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2015

I love this Doctor, he helped me when nobody else could and made a huge difference in my life. He didnt give up on me.

no longer my doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2014

I went to Dr Shalan for 4 years with breast cancer. Twice he sent me for radiation and it was not needed, according to the radiation oncologist. Every time I went there he argued with me that cancer did not hurt. I knew where the cancer had metasticised before I went in because it hurt. His receptionist is rude , unconcerned and inefficient. Most of the time when I called the phone was being answered by the service . They never called me back and if I needed something I had to go over to the office to get it. It took her two weeks just to file with my insurance co for an approval to start my radiation. She told me that everyone that came in there had cancer and that I was not anymore special than the rest of their patients. I changed doctors and my new doctor was told that they didn't know when they would have time to send my records over.

Posted on August 6th, 2012

they do not show any care for the patient. the secretary is very rude .

Wonderful

Posted on August 12th, 2009

I came to this man on the advice of my co-workers due to having problems with the oncologist I was using. Not only did I make the right choice, this man saved my life. Not only did he sit down and discuss the options I truly needed, but he actually talks to you and listens, treating you as a human being and not just another dollar sign like my last oncologist. This man shows great consern and understanding and is a real asset for people, just like me, who really needs the support. I strongly recommend him and so does my family. Thank you Dr. Shalan.

Posted on December 6th, 2016