Dr. Nabil M Fahmy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabil M Fahmy?

Seeing them for barrets. Been very good to me. Got me in earlier due to some problems and I do love that I get time to ask questions and have them answered. Very important to me. Thank you all so much

Excellent (6 star)! Explains question(s) at patient's level well. Considered leading gastroenterologist in Canton Ohio, on top Docs, and teaches at local medical school.

Don't waste your time - rude staff - do not return phone calls

They did a procedure on me 2 weeks ago and they were supposed to call to refer a surgeon the next day. That never happened. I called the next day and left a message for the doctor and to this day he has never called me back. Ladies in the office are rude.

Run to another doctor

Not only does he not have respect for your time, he and his staff are too worried about the next dollar to take care of the person they are currently seeing. He saw my father monthly when he was living with Parkinson's. He knew my father's decision making ability was gone but scheduled a colonoscopy without the family knowing. The man was fading fast and did not do well during the procedure. Our family will never forgive this doctor for what he did to our father. I hope he enjoyed those extra dollars he made off of this and can live with his unethical practices.

Dr fahmy does not spend enough time with his patients, I never care to have a nurse practioner to talk to me,It should be one on one with the Doctor.Also noone should be told over the phone that they have cancer,And not by the doctor either,but by a office worker. My husband was homeby hiself when he was told. What a way to tell someone. I have known Doctors that have committed sucide when they found out they had cancer and this could happen to a patient. Needs more empathy.

fair staff interaction

Follow-up was OK, but the staff didn't seem willing to go the extra step. I guess they're busy.

Uncaring doctor & staff

Dr. Nabil M Fahmy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.